There's a saying that, the life of the dead is placed in the memory of the living. With that said, here's another video from Muna Obiekwe's funeral in his hometown at Umudioka in Anambra State, Nigeria. In this video, Muna Obiekwe's industry colleagues including Nollywood actors, Nollywood Producers, Directors, and Marketers, took a minute to pay their last respect to the late Nollywood actor who gave up the ghost on January 18, 2015 while on his 10th dialysis at a Festac Clinic. Muna died of kidney failure.
Some of the actors who paid last respect to Muna Obiekwe in this video, includes Ken Erics, Livinus Nnochiri, Emeka Amakaeze, Ebele Okaro, Bob Manual Udokwu, Prince Eke, Charles Okafor, and others. Watch the burial ceremony video to listen to what they had to say. The video is presented by Sandra Oseyomon for NollyLatest TV.
May the soul of Munachimso Obiekwe, continue to rest in peace. *Adieu*
- How Tonto Dikeh paid tribute to late actor, Muna Obiekwe
- Too much alcohol, the leading cause of Muna Obiekwe's death
- Tribute to late Nollywood actor Muna Obiekwe (RIP) - video
- Muna Obiekwe tribute video by NollyLatest TV (Farewell)
- Muna Obiekwe Memorial Page (Facebook)