INTRODUCTION: Nse Ikpe-Etim is one of the privileged actresses whose recent movie exploits have pitched them in contention for the crown of Best Female actresses at the forth coming UBA-AMAA awards billed to hold next month in Yenoogoa, the Bayelsa State capital.
Nse Ikpe-Etim has been in the entertainment industry since age 18 when she anchored a show on NTA. Below are answers to 21 questions asked Nse Ikpe-Etim. Read-on and share this page with friends:
1. What is Your Name?
Answer: Nse Ikpe-Etim
2. When Is Your Birthday?
Answer: 21st of October
3. What Is Your Star Sign?
4. Your Occupation?
5. Your Hobbies?
Answer: Reading, cooking and writing.
6. Your style can be described as?
Answer: Chic Bohemian
7. Your favourite piece of clothing?
8. Heels or Flats?
9. Fashion pet-peeve(s)?
Answer: Vulgarity. U can be sexy without baring flesh. Spilling boobs...there I said it.
10. What would you wear:
i. To work? A pant suit
ii. On a date? A nice frock
iii. To relax at home? My knickers and a bra
iv. For drinks with friends? Jeans and a tank
v. For a night out on the town? Jeans and a nice top
11. Your favourite designer(s) Nigerian and International?
Answer: Wanger Ayu (Nigerian) Koketso Chiepe ( Batswana)
12. Your favourite decade for fashion?
Answer: 50's, 60's and 70's
13. Right now you are listening to?
Answer: Darey's Ba ni kidi
14. Your favourite Musician(s) Nigerian and International?
Answer: Adele and Ellie Goulding
15. Your favourite Music Genre?
Answer: Hard to say, I listen to all Genres of music.
16. Your beauty routine is (exercise routine is)?
Answer: I have none just use loads of water.
17. One item you can't live without is?
18. Your favourite food?
Answer: I love food
19. The most interesting city you have visited is?
Answer: Vienna because of it's history.
20. Tell us about the city you live in?
Answer: The city I live in could do with More food
21. Your advice to youths?
Answer: I would advise youth today to Believe in your dreams and never be afraid to dream.
Submitted & Edited by Kevin Onuma