Continue watching the Nollywood traditional drama in the Part 2 of 15 Years of Slavery Nigerian Movie, showing on NMN. The movie stars Mike Ezuruonye, Tonto Dikeh, Uche Odoputa, Harry B Anyanwu, Lawrrence Iroezindu, and others. Brought to you courtesy Nollywood Pictures TV.
After watching, visit Nollywood Social Network to post about the movie on your wall, and share your movie-watching experience with friends in your social circle (e.g FB, Twitter).
15 Years of Slavery Summary: Power intoxicates and precipitates arrogance as in the story of a young prince (Mike Ezuruonye) who swore that not even his evil deeds can stop him from ascending his father’s throne thus, he came up with a perfect plan to seal his desires. But will this plan earn him the crown or bring him to the brink of destruction, that is a food for thought.
The sequel to this movie is 'Pharaoh Let My People Go (Part 1)'
- Directed by: Ifeanyi Ogbonna.
- Produced by: Paul Ejike Afube
- Digitally distributed by Nollywood Pictures TV/NELTV
- YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/nollywoodpicturestv
- Follow on Twitter @Nollywoodpicstv
- On Facebook: facebook.com/NELTV